Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, we'll gladly accept the return of unworn items.
To ship an item back to SHEL'TTER GLOBAL WEB STORE please:
- Within 14 days of receiving your order, email us at sheltter[email protected] with a description of what you want to return and your order number, and we will get back to you with return instructions.
- Indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
- For exchanges: please indicate the desired model/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please email us at [email protected] or leave a message with the “Shop Assistant” found at the bottom right-hand side of the page with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold for the exchange
- Pack your item(s) and invoice into a bag or box.
- On the air waybill please include your invoice number and note "Return shipment to Japan."
For a return or exchange to be valid:
- All returned items should be in their new and original condition as you received them: with tags, unused, unwashed and unworn.
- All returns must be shipped to us with a tracking number and must be received by us no later than 30 days from the date of purchase (barring any customs-related delays for returns.
- Please email us a photo or scan copy of the return invoice/receipt and the tracking number to [email protected].
- We reserve the right to not accept returns or exchanges that do not meet the above requirements.
Our refund process:
For valid returns requests, we normally process refunds within 1-2 working days after we receive the returned items. The same process is applicable to proceed orders with out of stock items. Please note that it may take additional time for the refunds to be reflected in your accounts depends on the payment gateways' billing cycle (for instance, your credit card processor's billing cycle).
Your orders may appear on their billing statements but those are only temporary. Once the refund is processed by your financial institution or payment method provider, it will appear as a credit/refund in your accounts. Customers are advised to allow at least 10 days for the financial institutions or payment method providers to fully process the refunds. If the refunds are still pending and taking more days as it should be, please contact your financial institutions or payment method providers to understand better about the recent status of your refund requests.